- Webplanner Support
How Can I Import Contacts From Act! Using The Webplanner Act! Export Tool ?
- In order to import contacts from Act, you need to use the Webplanner Act Export utility.
- If you have not downloaded it, you may download from this link:
Webplanner Act Exporter
- Please close Act on your PC.
- After you have downloaded, go to your download location And run Webplanner_ActTools_Installer.exe
- After the installer finishes, please open Act.
- The Webplanner Act Export can be found at the top of the Act Tools menu.
- If you have already downloaded and installed the export utility:
- Open Act, then go to the Tools menu and click Webplanner Act Exporter
- In the exporter dialog, optionally check to include Act User records and your Private records.
- Click the Process button.
- After your export finishes, you can return to the Webplanner website and click the Upload File and Import button.
- The data exported from Act will be in your Documents folder, named: Webplanner.ActExport