In order to import tasks into Act, you need to use the Webplanner Act Tools utility.
If you have not downloaded it, you may download from this link:Webplanner Task Import
- Please close Act on your PC.
- After you have downloaded, go to your download location And run Webplanner_ActTools_Installer.exe
- After the installer finishes, please open Act.
- The Webplanner Task Import can be found at the top of the Act Tools Menu.
- Click the Export Tasks button below.
- Open Act, then go To the Tools menu And click Webplanner Task Import
- In the Open File Dialog box, select the Webplanner_Task_Export.pkt file from your download location.
- In the import dialog, select one of the options To import your tasks. Click the OK button.
- If you clicked Allow Me to Choose, you'll be presented with a dialog to select your tasks one by one.
- You may Create New Activity, Link to Selected" activity or Skip this Task
- After the import has finished, click the Close button.